Making decisions about your child’s education and care can be challenging. Our goal is to provide you with the information you need to make a decision with confidence, while also making the process as simple as possible.
The process of enrolling in Kiddie Kampus includes the following steps:
- Call and speak to the director or her assistant regarding care availability and rates (920-261-0322)
- Make an appointment with the director for a tour, get an enrollment packed, and schedule an interview
- You are encouraged to visit in the room where your child will be to get acquainted with our program
- Complete all forms in the enrollment packet one week prior to first day (note: your child cannot eat at Kiddie Kampus unless you complete the food program sheet)
- Make payment of registration fee and first week’s tuition the Friday before the first day your child begins